Setting sail....

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"I can do it all by myself"




Well...today was a very big day for us. For months now I have been working with Mason on all the physical things, tummy time, sign language, trying to sit up and such. Well today the months of trying finally appeared to be working. Mason sat up on by himself! He used his arms to stable himself, but he did it all alone. I normally let him topple over so he can learn what happens...but today when I let go he put his arms out and held himself up! We were so excited that of course Bobby and Benton grabbed a camera to capture the moment. I tried it a few times and every time he put his little arms out and just sat there so proud, as if to say
"Look Mommy, I can do it all by myself"!

No comments: