Setting sail....

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Not such a good day...

Well, today has not been a good day in the Noble household. Mason somehow got a bite right in the middle of his forehead, we are assuming it is a mosquito bite. He has had diarrhea four times today..that's a lot of poop to clean up! We went grocery shopping and he cried in the car for about 45 minutes straight and nothing would calm him. As if all that wasn't enough, he wouldn't eat at bedtime. I tried giving him his usual bottle...after 30 minutes he hadn't drank a drop of it. I finally got him to drink some and he drank about an ounce. Finally after 45 minutes of trying I gave up and tried to breastfeed him, that went better and he eat some but still not a lot. So...to sum it all up, I think this is going to be a long night! I am praying that he will sleep through the night and tomorrow will be a much better day!

No comments: