Setting sail....

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Starting to Blog

Okay...so today my little boy had his four month check-up and I realized he's growing so fast! On the way home from the doctor Bobby and I were trying to figure out how to keep everyone more involved and updated on Mason. It seems that there is never enough time in the day to make all the calls we need to make and send all the emails we need to send! Hopefully, this is the start of something great for all involved. I'm sure eventually you will see a few "notes" from Mason on here because he loves the computer and loves to push buttons! Basically this is our connection to our family and friends when everyday things take away from extraordinary moments!

Check back often....because life with a baby is ever changing!

2 comments:

Melissa and Pete said...

Yay!! Welcome to Blogworld! You will become addicted and it's a great way to update people and not feel guilty! My dad reads mine every day!! Can I add you to my blog lists on our site?

Emily said...

How do I link your blog to mine?