Setting sail....

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

Eating House and Home...


We have come to a new stage in our household...the I will eat anything I can get my hands on. It seems like Mason is getting to where breastmilk no longer satisfies him enough. Even with cereal he is waking up earlier and earlier and he seems to be hungry more often. I thought it may be a growth spurt, but it has gone on for a while now. He's chewing a lot, which I assume is from teething, but this is wanting to eat! He would eat the dog if I let him! I can't wait until we take him back to the doctor and he tells us we can start him on baby food..maybe that will help. The doctor didn't want us to change anything about his diet until we go back, I guess because of him throwing up. We did take a very big step on Sunday....he tried sweet tea. It was watered down. I was holding him and he wanted the straw...so when someone took him from me I gave him just a little and he absolutely LOVED it!!! He couldn't get enough. I only gave him a little since I didn't know how he would handle it. I think I will leave that out to the doctor. ; )

No comments: