Setting sail....

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

God is Great!

I am sitting here watching my beautiful son sleep and am thinking about how amazing God is. It is hard for me to comprehend how the love between Bobby and I can be shown through such a perfect little boy. He is the perfect combination of Bobby and I, from his blue eyes that come from me to his little toes that are exactly like Daddy's! Everyone said you can't understand the love of a child until you have one...well, now I understand that. Loving Mason is a new love that I could never have imagined. Sleeping is probably my favorite thing but I would give it all up just to see him sleep. I find getting up early in the morning is all worth it when I walk into his room to peak over the crib to see him smiling up at me! Bobby and I tried for a long time to have a baby. We tried to keep reminding ourselves that everything happens in God's time, that was hard to understand...but now that too makes sense. If things would have went by our time line it would be a lot different. Now, we have a house and I am lucky enough to be able to stay home with Mason. After cleaning up poop four times a day or changing outfits multiple times because of throw up or trying to soothe a crying baby that is teething....God will give a moment of calmness with a smile from my beautiful baby boy to remind me I would do everything fifty times over just to see that smile!!

No comments: