Setting sail....

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

WARNING: Poop Story

For those of you who don't want to hear about baby poop, please redirect yourself to another page!

I know that baby poop is probably the last thing you want to read about, however today was the WORST experience I have every had with changing Mason's diaper. As most of you know, we have had issues with Mason going stinky...so we don't complain when it happens. Well, today it happened!!

Like a lot of times, the poop had leaked just a little on his clothes, so I needed to change them. When I undid his diaper there was more poop than ever before. I don't see how all that came out of him! Needless to say, it was a mess to clean up. I used baby wipe after baby wipe and it still was stuck to his bottom. (He is a breastfed only baby so his poop isn't like adult poop yet) In the midst of trying to "scrub" it off, Mason decides to start moving his feet, which gets poop all over both of them. As if that wasn't enough, he stuck his hands "down there" and got them covered in poop and wiped it all over his belly. He even had poop in his belly button! The more I wiped the more I found. After I got done I went to put a new diaper on and all I could smell was poop. After all that wiping, I now had a poop free baby that smelled like poop!! The smell wouldn't go away. I finally had to put him in the bathtub! I just sat him in the shower and started washing. I eventually got all the poop smell off. Mason is now radiating a wonderful "baby" smell!!

No comments: