Setting sail....

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...

Well, now Mason can say all he wants for Christmas is one front tooth! He officially has a tooth!! It is on his bottom left. I usually check about every two days to see if I can see anything. Today when I opened his mouth..there it was..a little white "pearl" that was through the gum! He officially is a "big boy" now....sad! While we were in North Carolina we noticed a tooth that is trying to come through, but it is odd...it is on the back on his right side...we are still not sure what that is about. Maybe that one will take a while to work through...don't know! All I know is my baby has his first baby tooth!!!

(Sorry there is no picture...try taking a picture of a baby's gums)

No comments: