Setting sail....

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

"Not me!" Monday


If you aren't familiar with this (and I'm pretty sure most of you are not) headed over to MckMama's blog and see what it's all about. Basically, it's a form of therapy. It is confession time to tell what you did did not do this week!

I most certainly did NOT put Junior Mint in Halloween pajamas because I hadn't done laundry. I definitely did NOT grab a used bib off the dryer and smell it to see "how dirty" it was instead of walking upstairs...that would just be lazy! I absolutely did NOT mail our LLC renewal without signing the form, only to have it returned with a big black "X" saying it needs to be signed...that would be wrong. And of course, I did not feed a guest spaghetti for the millionth time and made her think this is the only dish I cook because I didn't take the time couldn't think of anything else to make.

So you see, I had a great week full of things I most certainly did NOT do!!
Feel free to make confessions of your own in the comments...you'll be surprised how much better you feel!

No comments: