Setting sail....

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Quick Rant

I thought I would take a quick moment for a quick rant!

As you have noticed, it has been a while since I have posted here on the blog. Our family went to NC to visit our parents for Memorial Day weekend....we had a big milestone while we were there. Check out a future post!

Anyway, I have been having blog withdrawals! I was so ready to post some updates and write out some stuff last night. I got all ready, pictures on the computer, baby in bed and uninterrupted time...finally!! Then, I logged on to post and guess what...BLOGGER WASN'T WORKING!! I couldn't get my Blogger to work for ANYTHING! I was SO MAD!!

Anyway....I'm over that. I just wanted to share my frustration for a moment. Thanks for listening reading!!

No comments: