Setting sail....

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

Noble Nugget Update....

As most of you know, we had a follow-up ultrasound today to check on the little Noble Nugget. Everything looked good on the ultrasound. The little nugget was very wiggly. The heartbeat looked great too!

They did find either a new hemorrhage or the one from two weeks ago is still there. They said I may have more bleeding but my doctor seemed to think everything was okay.

We go back in 4 weeks and they will take yet another look at that cute, wiggly, little nugget!!

Thank you so much for all your prayers and please continue to keep us in your prayers as we go through the pregnancy!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Very glad to hear that it went well. We'll keep y'all in our prayers!

Karen ~Georgia Angel aka ~Leah Rose's Mom said...

I will be keeping you in my prayers. I have posted an award for you on my blog.
http://www.ageorgiaangel.com/blog/?p=1051

Maricel said...

As a fellow Mom Bloggers Club member, I'm following via the Follow Me Club list. =) I have also followed your twitter.

Maricel --- Momhood Moments

I'm currently building my blogroll too. Care for a link exchange?