Setting sail....

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Can't have too much prayer!!!

After a lot of discussion around our house, Mr. Goodbar and I have decided that there is NO topic that can have too much prayer (okay, that didn't take a lot of discussion but the next part did).

We are expecting a BABY!!! After the last pregnancy, we debated not telling people for a while, but we figured you can't have too much prayer. You can't have too big of a support system. You can't have too many people caring!!

We went to the doctor and the baby is great. No signs of any problems from before! The heart beat is wonderful!!! We go back in two weeks for another ultrasound....the doctor said it is only for my comfort!

We are due in June!!!

Please pray for us and the baby!!! We can't have too much prayer!!!!

We will rejoice in what God has blessed us with now and not worry about the future...for HE is in control!

3 comments:

Andy M. said...

Congratulations! Liberty called me this morning to tell me the good news. We're so happy for you and Bobby. We'll be praying for you.

Sophia's Mom said...

COngratulations!!! ANd I agree that there can never be too much prayer@ I'll be praying for you!

http://www.thewannabewahm.com

Coupon Clippin' Mommy said...

You are right,there can never be too much prayer.

I found your blog on The Mommy Bloggers Club