Setting sail....

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's A Boy!!!

Well, yesterday wasn't quite the appointment I expected. We thought it was just the normal check the heartbeat and measurement appoint, so Mr. Goodbar decided to keep Junior Mint at home so I could go and get in and out. We will have the detailed ultrasound in 3 weeks to check all the anatomy and measurements of the baby! But, while I was in there, the doc wanted, what he called, a peek ultrasound. It was a very short and just enough to make sure the baby looked good and to see what the sex was...and I did!! As soon as she glided across my belly I knew, there was NO guessing involved. We are welcoming another little boy in June! I think of how wonderful it will be for Junior Mint to have a little brother to play with that is close in age...plus I guess I already know how to handle a boy! : ) Junior mint is excited, he keeps saying he's going to be a "Bubby" and he's getting a "brudder". Plus, he is soooo cute when he tries to say his name!! We've gotten a lot of compliments on the name, which is always a good thing too! ; )

Here's the new baby boy...


3 comments:

Stephanie Stearns Dulli said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! I want Max to have a little 'brudder' too. I'm so happy for you!

Ruby said...

yay how great!

Coupon Clippin' Mommy said...

Congrats!