Setting sail....

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Quick Update

I wanted to give a quick update on the little nugget!

I went today and am measuring good. The heartbeat was 145!

My iron was low and my blood pressure was high. They gave me a list of iron rich foods to eat. They checked my blood pressure again and said I was okay to leave, they will just watch it.

I go back in 3 weeks to get back on normal schedule then start every 2 weeks!!

I also had my glucose test today...YUCK! Everyone else in there got the orange, I, of course, got the fruit punch, which is HORRIBLE! It was okay, I got it down, waited my hour, had my blood drawn and then I was on my way. Now, I am in the waiting game.

Mr. Goodbar was able to keep Junior Mint while I went, thank goodness!! He would have hated all the sitting and waiting!

So...everything is good with the little nugget!!

No comments: