Setting sail....

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

You've patiently waited for it....HERE HE IS!!!

Our newest addition is officially two months old (well, tomorrow he will be)!

I wanted to wait until we "got to know" the little guy before we gave him his blog name, especially since it will be immortalized in the cyber world!! I don't want him to be 20 years old and ask why in the world we would have called him "Goober" or "Whatchamacallit" on the blog!!

Anyway....after thinking and talking it over we want to introduce our little

TWIX

I was trying to find just the right candy to describe him. As his little personality is developing, I am noticing that he seems to ponder things over. He will stare at you, as if he is thinking it over before he smiles. He will get those eyebrows scrunched up like he is giving you a "hmmmmm..." look! He's "chewing it over" like the Twix slogan says!!!

He is a wonderful baby. He started sleeping through the night at 6 week 3 days!!! He is on a great schedule, eating every 4 hours starting at 7 AM!

I will post more updates on his growth and such after his two month check-up on Friday! (WOW...has it really been that long?)

Hopefully, I will be back in the full swing of things here soon and will get back to my cathartic writing!! It's amazing how much better you feel when you write out your thoughts. You should try it.....start a blog, about whatever it is you love or can't stand!!! (Don't forget to let me know so I can follow you)



1 comment:

AmyBarkerPhoto said...

He's a cutie patootie and the nickname is perfect!!