Setting sail....

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

My NOT so little nuggets...

My little nuggets aren't so little anymore!!

Junior Mint will be 2 1/2 on the 20th of this month, WOW! He is growing so fast, well growing but not really getting "big". He went to the doctor a few weeks ago and he weighed only 26 lbs. I find it funny that he could still fit in the infant car seat! He went back to the doctor yesterday with a belly ache. I have strep throat and my doctor said that in kids that age they often only complain of a belly ache when they have strep. Mr. Goodbar was home (because he is an amazing, wonderful hubby that took off to help me) and took Junior Mint to the doctor. Sure enough....he has strep too!! So, more antibiotics for this household! At least, that isn't an illness babies get!! But he is doing amazing.

We are having some behavior issues, he is SO strong willed. I found a book that Babywise talks about Parenting the Strong-Willed Child. I will let you all know how it works out. It is a 5 week program. I can honestly say I do see a difference after just doing the first step (they say not to read or skip ahead). You do each step for 7 days, master it, then move on. Like I said, I will keep you updated on how it works.

As for Twix, he is growing like a weed!! I think it won't be long before he catches up to Junior Mint. When he had his 2 month check-up two weeks ago he was 11 lbs. 2 oz. I'm sure by now he is close to 12 lbs! That's almost half of Junior Mint!! He is such a happy baby. He is very scheduled and does great with it!! He has been sleeping through the night since 6 weeks, 3 days and has done so every night since!! He likes to talk to you and smile! He loves to just look around and take it all in. I think his favorite thing is watching his big brother and talking to him!

Enjoy a little bit of our little man, with our big man trying to take his picture in the background!!


video

1 comment:

Rici said...

I've given you a bloggy award!! Visit Teagan Tales to recieve it!! =-)
I'm assuming Chuckwagon is in your near future?!? hehe