Setting sail....

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Couponing..an amazing thing

For those of you who have been asking or wondering if couponing really works...take a look at these: (these are the past 3 weeks)

This is 8 boxes of waffles, 4 boxes of soft pretzels, 3 boxes of Jimmy Dean D-lights, 3 bottles of juice and 4 bottles of baby bath. This was $71.82, but I paid $14.41. That's a savings of 80%


This is 4 boxes of feminine products, 1 pack of feminine liners, 2 boxes of oatmeal, 4 tubs of butter, 4 jars of spaghetti sauce, 2 packs of slice cheese and 2 bottles of vitamins. It was $50.36, but I paid $9.88. That's a savings of 80%


Now...yesterday I didn't get a picture of all my stuff because it was WAY more than would fit in the picture and I was in a hurry to get it put away! But I got:
13 boxes of pasta (4 spaghetti, 5 rotini, 4 small shells), 10 bags of Kraft Homestyle macaroni, 2 bottles of Flintstone gummy vitamins, 3 packs of feminine liners, 2 boxes of Contact Cold & Flu medicine, 1 Red Baron Pizza, 1 French's mustard, 2 bottles of Kraft bar-b-que sauce, 2 Juicy Juice boxes 8-pack, 10 lbs white potatoes, 10 lbs sugar, 1 box Kellogg fruit snacks and 2 gallons of milk. It was $110.26, but I paid $26.04. That's a savings of 76% BUT...I also have a $5 rebate on the pizza to make it only $21.04 which will be a savings of 81%!!!

1 comment:

The Culbertsons said...

Glad you have jumped on the couponing wagon! It give you a certain high doesn't it? Last month I only spent $150 on groceries for the whole months - $100 less than what we budgeted! I love it too!